Monday 1 September 2014

Unlimited Mediumship for all

Like many other people I always associated psychics to either talk to the dead or predict the future. I was skeptical and cynical about their authenticity, but things change. No-one escapes the cold touch of grief when losing someone they love. Deep down human beings desperately long for the same things: to be happy and silently hope that our happiness continues beyond this life and the world we currently experience.

I received my first communication from the spirit world when I was 16.  I had just lost my Nan though cancer, finished my GCSEs, left school and was trying to make sense of this new changed world.  My Mum wanted to go to a spiritualist church and I was worried for her sanity so I went along to look after her and make sure nothing weird happened. Sitting there among 80 or so people, the medium came directly to me and passed on a message from my Nan that mentioned details of her life and mine that nobody else could possibly know.  In that instant my world had changed once more.

Now, two decades later and a working medium myself, I've come to realise how much my craft is misunderstood.   A lot of this is due to its very nature which appears intangible like talking to unseen minds or seeing colours in an aura. I now know that with understanding, study and exploration we can discover what can be achieved through the psychic mind.  It can and should be so much more than something consigned to the realms of the spooky or entertainment.

I feel privileged to be in a minority who know that death is not the end.  Although I still get touched by grief, I don't embrace it as the end of life, nor do I feel denied access to those i love. The mind and soul have a need to grow and love. These are eternal and outlast all things physical. I am reminded of this every time i connect with spirit. 

When I blend with this spirit, whether it be in this wold or the next, through this power I can offer communion, insight and sometimes prophesies changes ahead to guide and assist healing and help the person to live in a world where they are mindful, responsible and conscious to remove their own suffering.

Mediums have long been associated as those who speak with the dead, when really Mediumship has has everything to do with everlasting life and the living!  It shows the power of those we love in the other world, both their intelligence and need to affirm that love like life does not die.

However, mediumship is so much more then just passing on details of those in the other world. Mediumistic awareness can touch every aspect of a person’s life.  The spiritual and material are not separate, we live in a world of matter, we experience this through the spirit within, which has an uncanny ability to be unlimited, and when applied in the best of ways it can achieve tremendous things.


21 years on my desire is very simple; to help others find peace in the knowledge that there is no death and the potential of the spirit within is unlimited.

No comments: